- Mold remediation to be completed to the standard of independent, air sampling and clearance-testing release.
- Performing the work in a timely and professional manner, in accordance with or surpassing industry standards.
- Installation of decontamination chambers.
- Installation and running of HEPA*-filtered, air scrubbing machines for a negative air pressure environment during mold remediation.
- Safe removal of all contaminated material.
- Detailed HEPA*-vacuuming of all areas, removal of bulk dust and specialized cleaning of the area.
- A complete digital photographic record, and if requested, a video recording of the work in progress. Such records are the property of BCS; however, BCS will make this available to the client for a nominal fee.
* HEPA: High-Efficiency Particulate (small, separate particles) Air vacuums are recommended for final cleanup of remediation areas after materials have been thoroughly dried and contaminated materials removed. HEPA vacuums also are recommended for cleanup of dust that may have settled on surfaces outside the remediation area.